Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Tucker's 1st day of school!!!

Tucker had his first day of preschool today! He's going to a 2's program in the town next to ours. It's at a Christian preschool which is great because they will teach him some similar values that we are trying to teach at home!  The have the parents stay at the beginning for awhile (I'm hoping we don't have to do it for too long) so Max took him today, since I was working. I was so sad to miss it, but it was only my fourth day of work so I couldn't go:( I made Max take a ton of pictures. He was awesome-and the only dad there! Tucker had a lot of fun and told me all about it when he came home.  
I left his clothes out but apparently didn't mention not to pull his socks all the way up...I'm not a huge fan of that look for the most part.  But he still looks super cute!!












"chain gang" to walk to the playground



 bye bye song with the teachers. Apparently he was the only one who wouldn't give Mrs. Lewis a hug. Kind of ironic because he was trying to hug some kid he randomly met after 1 minute last weekend:) 

Happy little boy with his picture he colored at school. I can't wait to take him on Monday and see how he does and meet his new friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment