Max let him wear PJ's around the house for a day or two while I was gone, so he wanted to wear them everywhere when i got back...i compromised on a clean PJ shirt to leave the house with:)
Like Papa like Tucker
We went to the beach for a morning of fun!
This kid would have run right into the water if we let him!
We had to break the kids back into have a babysitter to celebrate Matt's birthday a few days after I was back...and it was Derby night! This was the best Sarah and I could do:)
A few rainy days led to lots of fun puddle splashing!
This gets me every time-he loves finding himself in the mirror!
Guess which kid did this at Chip's?
Max thinks they need haircuts...I'm not so sure yet!
Loving the neighborhood dogs
Poor Brayden got croup for the 4th time since the winter started-he was attached to us, his binky and his "ra-ra" (giraffe) and completely miserable:(
He bounced back and LOVED our first trip of the spring to the playground at the pre-school near our house
Yeah...Max taught him about cornholio...I'm not thrilled
Tucker went to his first soccer practice/class last week. Clearly he needed some new gear:) He didn't actually wear the outfit...but there's always this weekend!
Fun at Charlotte's birthday party! It was a gorgeous day!!!























No comments:
Post a Comment