Sunday, June 1, 2014

This is Real Life these Days:)

Soccer With Uncle Chris. He's speedy at least:)

 These boys love to water the plants and everything else!

He was compiling his purchases I guess:)

 New Sprinkler

And Towels! 

Brayden LOVES to hug dogs-and kiss them!

 We LOVE this awesome new toy! It shoots water:)

 I had this picture here but deleted it, of Tucker finally going to #2 on the potty! It's a HUGE miracle for him and has been going really well! 


His last day of 2's school! What a difference a school year makes! He doesn't quite get yet that he'll be going to a different school next year, and I'm SO sad that we are leaving, but it's just too far to be convenient and we have a lot of options closer to our house for 3's and 4's programs. His teachers and the kids in his class were so great and I'm getting nervous now about a new place! I'm sure he'll be fine. They had a picnic (inside because of the crappy weather) inside to celebrate. He's going to "camp" for a couple of weeks so we can wean him off of it I guess. So far he's been having a blast!


Tucker and his cute friend Ben!



We celebrated with Chocolate Chip Pancakes out to lunch with Ben.

This was a proud mom moment for me:) Tucker was drawing a card for his teachers and made the large circle. I asked him if he could draw a person. With no direction, and after consulting with his teachers, Max and our babysitter (who have confirmed they've never taught him to do this before), he drew this! He has hair on his head and face, like a beard:)

He also created a minor flood in the bathroom. It was taking him awhile to wash his hands and when he came out he says, "I put the cup on the sink." The water was flooding out to the left and right and all over the floor. The good news is that I cleaned behind a piece of furniture that definitely needed it!

Tucker and I had our semi-annual dentist visit too! He's a great patient-and totally my son! He asks a TON of questions!

More watering...with the fire hose now:)


We potted some herbs...this necessitated a trip to Home Depot...or Two! And who doesn't love to drive these cars:)

 Big Brother loving on little brother-trying his best to push the little guy. The are true brothers-fighting one minute over a toy, and loving on each other the next. In fact, last week Tucker hit Brayden. He went to time out and afterwards this was our convo:
Me: Why did you hit Brayden?
Tucker: I was trying to love him.
Me: I don't think that a hit is showing love. What can you do differently if you wan to show him love?
Tucker: I can hug him. Ok Mama. I want to be a good listener. I get up now?



No comments:

Post a Comment