This is certainly delayed, but here's the last few activities of our Advent celebrations!
One of the volunteer firehouses in our town does this great fundraiser every year where you can pay to have the decked out fire truck with Santa visit your house. I dropped off gifts for our kids the week before and then Santa delivers them to our door! We've done it a few times now and it keeps getting more fun as the kids get older! Tucker was giddy! Brayden was definitely excited too, just a little more confused as to what was going on. It was a big Gombos/Lovelett/Zietz family extravaganza of fun!
And this was when Santa made all sorts of inappropriate comments to my sister...as captured by this picture:)
So much for a good family pic:)
I love that Tucker goes to a Christian preschool for so many reasons, but I really love that their Christmas celebration is completely centered around the birth of Christ. This was their super cute Christmas production...Tucker was an Angel. In typical fashion, he stood there barely doing the motions, except for his few favorite songs. I'm sure his 10:00 bedtime the night before didn't help his attention either!
Christmas Eve has been at our house for the past few years and we love hosting it! It's always filled with lots of laughs, food, some sort of home-made Danielle game, and some sort of Rockband performances. Although this year only D, Max and I were around for the rockbound extravaganza! I have the videos from some of our best performances but they are in the family vault:)
Putting the kids to work so the adults can play the Christmas version of Family Feud!
Boys vs Girls!
And finally, Christmas morning!!! All of our Christmas celebrations will have to be in another post!

No comments:
Post a Comment