Thursday, February 21, 2013

Oh My...

"Oh my" is Tucker's new favorite thing to say...and we always laugh when he says it, which prompts him to say it often!  He is slowly recovering from whatever sickness he has-he's had a 102.5 fever now since Tuesday (almost three days!) but thankfully it hasn't slowed him down too much:)

Before he got sick, we celebrated my dad and grandma's birthdays this weekend.



I walked to the front door a couple days ago and I saw this...and I most certainly did not leave the shoes neat like this against the wall...Tucker is learning to organize already! I really hope we aren't creating a monster!

Tucker was not feeling great when he first woke up this morning and I needed to get ready so I gave him a little phone time (he has a few apps on my phone he likes).  Later today I went to look for a picture and saw these beauties that he took...apparently he learned how to take a picture also!



No comments:

Post a Comment