Friday, May 17, 2013

Oh Thursday...

Max has been away for the past week, and overall we have had a pretty great week! Boys were good, I survived on multiple cups of coffee and my parents were saints! It is most definitely not easy to be a single working mom!  Tonight Tucker had a big melt down because I locked his ATV in the bathroom until he would eat his dinner...he never ate dinner, but he never got his ATV either...it was a draw I guess. Besides that, the only issue we had was last night...it was pretty funny though.

First, Brayden managed to get his first scootches in, and I even caught them on camera...hopefully this video works!


Right before bed, I went to change Brayden's diaper and I came back out to this:

He had taken every pillow off the couch and was having fun diving etc. He had strategically placed the pillows to protect himself from hitting the table...he's learned well! That and that's probably where they fell when he flipped them off the couch. He seemed pretty safe so I went to put B to bed. Just as he was almost asleep, I hear a glass thud against wood. I then remembered that I had left my 1/4 full beer on the end table. I figured he'd just spilled it and I would clean it up later.  Then I had a moment of clarity-an "OH CRAP" moment-where I realized that he may be drinking the beer.  
Don't judge me. He totally was.
Most of it ended up all over the floor, couch, in my pump, and in his truck bin, but there was plenty on his shirt, and potentially in his belly.  He slept well last night.  Like I said, don't judge me.
As I'm sopping up the spilled Lagunitas Maximas (MAJOR party foul!), I hear Tucker yelling from down the hall, "I found baby". Over and over again. Loudly. Down the hall. In Brayden's room. Next to his crib. Loudly. Baby was sleeping. Not anymore. Tucker was very excited to find where Brayden went though! 

Yeah so that was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment