Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Fun Summer

We had such fun yesterday visiting with two friends from high school and their kids.  Between the three of us, there are 6 kids now in the past 3 years! WOW! We were having so much fun, Brayden took a nap there that I had to wake him up from after 2 hours, and Tucker didn't take a nap until 4, when he fell asleep in the car, fingers in his goldfish (see picture below!)  It was Tucker's first time using the swimmies-you can't use any flotation aids in the town pools and he wasn't old enough last summer.  He was very confused and definitely flailing at first-needed some help for sure. Then he was able to learn from Emily's son (he's 3) and so impressed me! Perhaps it's normal of a 2 year old, but I was impressed.  He was getting the doggie paddle motions down and kicking his legs, and he had no problem jumping off the ladder and submerging himself.  Now we just have to figure out to let him know that he won't come back up if he's not wearing the puddle jumper!

Tucker and Ben eating lunch together

Cute Ben swimming with Daniel




I tried to get him on video, but it wasn't the best...here's a few that I did get.






No comments:

Post a Comment