We've had a busy last few days! It's been so fun (and crazy hot and humid)!
I really wanted to take Tucker to the fireworks at the beach tonight (the actual 4th of July) but wanted to be sure he'd enjoy them and even be able to stay up that late...so we practiced last Saturday when Trumbull had some fireworks. We had a mommy-Tucker date and enjoyed some milk and graham crackers while watching the fireworks! Can't wait to go tonight! Should be interesting:)
Sunday we went to celebrate our friend Tom's 30th birthday with a BBQ at the beach, so the boys stayed with my parents. They napped like champs and were loved on by everyone. Tucker even got to play in Papa's truck, which is always a treat:)
Sunday night Tucker and I were sick of the rain so we went to find puddles to jump in.
Brayden is on the move and working up a sweat. I love that I get to see these little chunkers out and about all the time now!
Tucker and I started to go to My Gym again. He's very happy to be back with his girls Allie and Meghan. Here he's singing along to Twinkle Twinkle. It was very cute:)
Tucker is such a boy. Someone let him "ride" (he can't actually ride it very well) his new tricycle (thanks Hoefers!) and he apparently used his toes for brakes...we didn't even notice until awhile after he did it....quality parenting all around.
Wednesday we had a mellow day complete with healthy cookie making, a run on the trail, a trip to target, and some fun at home. This was my picture story of our morning. Can you tell what happened?
These two were enjoying working together. The toolbox says something like, "let's fix it." So Tucker took that literally...see the picture below.
...he thought the exersaucer needed some fixing I guess!
Brayden wanted to fix something too.
This was the cutest thing. Tucker fell or did something and kinda hurt his arm. He didn't say anything about it, so neither did I. I think he must have fallen on it funny, because he sits there for a sec, looks to me for a reaction (of course, he doesn't get one), then he gets up walks over to the freezer, opens it and pulls out the boo-boo-buddy ice pack, puts it on his arm for about 5 seconds, then opens the fridge back up and puts it away. Upon completion, he yells, "boo boo all DONE!" This is his knew mantra whenever he finishes something-lunch, medicine, goldfish, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment