Wednesday, March 26, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Weekend!

I think St. Patrick's Day is such a fun holiday!! Many think it is a huge excuse for Americans to drink heavily, and in Ireland it's not even a big deal, which is all completely true! But I love the tradition and the celebration of some of our Irish Heritage:) My mom is an O'Hara, and my name is Gaelic means Ireland. Needless to say, we enjoy this green holiday:)


Holiday Craft with the kids:)

I ran for the first time in a few months-annual St. Patrick's Day race at the beach:) It's always SO COLD!

Max and my mom were away on Sunday afternoon so my dad and I took the boys to Colony Grill to watch our friend Sienna and her Irish Dance crew dance at the restaurant! Kids had fun:)

Monday was filled with way too much green food coloring!
Green eggs for breakfast and green mac and cheese for lunch-I was surprised the kids didn't think they were gross!
(ps Brayden climbs on EVERYTHING now!)


Boys were all dressed in their Irish best:)

My grandparents invited us over for corned beef and cabbage to celebrate:) They always wear a bunch of green and my grandma has a cute "IBM-Irish By Marriage" pin that she always wears-since she's 100% Italian!

The boys really liked their food!


Erin Go Brah! (it means Ireland forever!)

No comments:

Post a Comment