Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Big day!!!

Today was a big day! Tucker started to sleep in his toddler bed! We picked it up yesterday (it was my cousins which is kinda fun!) and tucker was SO EXCITED when max brought it in. We wanted his first time using it to be for a nap so we waited until today. He was very excited and went to sleep without getting out of his bed. Then when he woke up from his nap he proceeded to lie there for 5 minutes and then he got up. He turned on the light next to his bed, put his lovie, etc down and walked to the door (which he locked, I found out later when I went to get him). After I didn't come to get him, he grabbed a book and got back in bed to read-I was laughing so hard as I was watching in the monitor. He did get up again to to change the sound on his sound machine, but then he got back in bed and just hung out until I went up to get him. Hopefully he will sleep well to tonight! He went down great when max put him to sleep so we will see how the night goes. He was sprawled horizontally across the end of the bed with his legs hanging off when I went to check on him before I went to sleep, but whatever works!!

The pictures are of how I found him hen I walked upstairs at one point this morning, tucker all ready for his nap, and how I found him when I went to check on him tonight.




hahaha! This is how he liked to sleep in his crib too...hugging the "short-side" of the crib!

No comments:

Post a Comment