Thursday, March 21, 2013
Oh my DD!
Tucker is totally in to mimicing what we do and say lately. He loves to do things over and over again that he thinks/we think are funny. For example, he loves to say "Oh My DD" (DD is what he calls my sister). I've noticed he uses it when we are asking him to do something over and over again that he doesn't want to do. He also does a pretend conversation on a phone and then says "bye-bye" very forcefully and then slams the phone down. Credit my brother's girlfriend's daughter for that one! It is very funny though. Typical almost 2 year old stuff. So we really have to watch what we say and do around him. Today he spilled some milk out of his cup onto the floor, just a few drops. I know that the floors are going to be mopped tomorrow so I told him just to use his sock to wipe up the drops. He proceeds to do so, then looks at the bottom of his sock to see where it went, because it had to go somewhere. Then he walked into the other room. I look around the corner and I see him making his milk spill drops of milk on the floor again and then wiping them up with his socks! I guess I better be careful what I "teach" him to do:) I had to write this one down so I can remember it in the future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment