Thursday, April 25, 2013

Brayden's First Cereal!

I completely forgot to blog about this big event! Brayden started solids a couple of weeks ago.  Normally I would have wanted to wait until he was 6 months to start cereal, but we went with 5.5 months since I will be going back to work and really needed him to master the whole eating thing before I went back-not a lot of time in the mornings! He definitely likes the food a little thicker-the runny stuff was not fun to feed and he didn't get much in his mouth! We started with rice cereal and moved to oatmeal cereal after a couple days.  He has also had pears and apples so far and he seems to like them.  The best news is that he hasn't experienced the constipation that tucker did!  Probably because we didn't do the rice for very long!  These pics are from his first time eating cereal-the quality is kinda lame because they are from my phone, but they captured the moment:)






I love this face:)



No comments:

Post a Comment