Thursday, August 29, 2013

Brayden is 10 months old!!!!!!!

I CAN NOT believe I'm writing Brayden's 10 month post. Brayden has been quite the full time job this past month! I LOVE when babies become mobile-it adds a much tougher dimension of parenting, but it means they're one step closer to mobile independence! A freedom that I love:)  Brayden has been scootching for awhile, but he really started to crawl at the beginning of the month. He also continues to pull himself up on anything he can get his hands on.  He's started to cruise also which is so fun, yet makes for a very busy mommy and daddy:)  
Tucker still loves to interact with Brayden, although I don't think he's loving how easily B can take/get to his toys now!  Forced sharing lessons:)  Brayden has also started to climb up the stairs-all of these mobile things are happening at an earlier time than they did for T-I guess that happens with the second kid!  Needless to say, the baby gates are back out in full force-ughh!
Still no teeth for B, but with the help of some friends, I've been getting creative about what to feed him so he doesn't have to eat baby food ALL the time. He likes yogurt, those gross Stage 3 dinners (yuck, but an easy option!), pancakes, bread, turkey meatballs with applesauce and veggies, cous cous, pasta in small pieces, and puffs! 
He has no problem drinking water (yes!) and doesn't mind drinking out of sippy cups or nalgene bottles! One thing that will be WAY easier than with Tucker.
He is such a happy and easy going kid still. He definitely makes his voice known if you take something from him that he wants. Starting early!
He's still a great sleeper. Usually he goes from 8-7, although this morning he slept til 8:30! HE's been taking two naps still (9:30-11, 2-3:30/4), but he seems like he could be starting the Morph to one nap-a change I will actually welcome! I think that he'll be sort of forced into it once Tucker starts school and he has to get dragged around more.
He hates getting his diaper changed-it's sometimes a two man job just to change his diaper-especially when he poops, which is often!
He absolutely LOVES the beach and the water-pool and the ocean. He had a blast and was SUCH an easygoing baby when we were on vacation. He also continues to like going for runs with me and Tucker. He prefers to play with Tucker's toys instead of the baby toys. I brought out some of the older baby toys again, which Tucker likes to proclaim as his own now again. Again, we're learning to share.

He's started to give big, wet, slobbery open mouth kisses!

It was very hard to get a good picture from him today. This is what we're left with:)









We feel so privileged to be his parents. I can't wait to see how he continues to grown and to see how his personality develops.
We love you buddy and all of your energy and smiles and happiness that you exude! We pray that you continue to love on people the way you do now forever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment