Sunday, January 27, 2013

Funny Ha Ha

Two (somewhat) funny stories from Tucker today.

1. (this is the less funny story-just more ironic, albeit typical at the same time) We got Tucker a mini trampoline for Christmas. He has been jumping a lot lately- both on the couches (not a fan of this and he's not really allowed to do this) and on the ground-so I thought it might be a good idea to open it up and put it together.  Well after 30 minutes of putting it together...he jumped on it for 30 seconds and then was more interested in driving his matchbox cars on it instead.  I'm hoping that tomorrow he's more into it!

2.  When I feed Brayden I just tell Tucker that he is eating so Tucker will point at him/me when i'm nursing and say "eat".  Well this afternoon when I was putting him down for his nap, he took his lovie and put it down my shirt and pointed to it and said "eat".  I guess he thought his lovie was hungry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment