Well Brayden has already been making our lives a little more exciting for one month! Time flies even faster with the second one! Although, I do find myself thinking that we should "already be at a certain point"-like sleeping through the night (wishful thinking)! I guess its just a testament to how quickly time really does fly because those first two months of Tucker's life really did fly by!
So far Brayden has been a dream! He rarely cries, unless he's hungry and I haven't fed him yet. He has a fussy time around dinner, but it's not even really that bad. He sleeps a TON and has been pretty good about not needing to be held all the time. It's been nice to be able to put him down so that I can play with Tucker while he sleeps.
He is a much faster eater than Tucker (moving from 45 min-25-30 on average). He was a really sleepy eater when he first started and he still is, but not as bad. By the time I change his diaper and wake him up a ton, it can take up to 50 minutes to feed him, but I'll take it compared to how long Tucker took to eat. He's been eating pretty much every two hours during the day. He's been going to bed around 830/930 and then typically gets up twice per night. Max attempts to give him a dream feed but he hasn't been taking it much. Some nights I luck out and he only gets up one times and then again at 630ish. Not bad:)
Tucker is a very good big brother so far. He did hit him in the head once, prompting a very angry/unhappy response from me and he has yet to repeat the offense, so I'm hoping he learned something.
Brayden has been such a joy and is so stinking cute and is starting to actually be up a little bit more which we are excited for. ANDDDDD He started to smile!! A lot! He's super cute of course when he does it! Here's some pictures from his one month birthday!



No comments:
Post a Comment