Saturday, December 1, 2012

The big 3-0

Well I finally turned 30!  Growing up I was always on the older side for my grade, but now in life, I find that I am often the youngest.  Needless to say, Max is excited that I am FINALLY in my 30s.  With a one month old at home, I wasn't really looking to do anything too exciting since I was exhausted!  It was one of the more mellow birthdays that I've had-I wasn't even at work!  I did drop Tucker off with the babysitter for a couple hours which was a nice break!  Max came home for lunch and then we went to my parents for a nice dinner.  The best part was that I got to sleep from 11-6 since Max got up with Brayden!  We will go out to dinner or something and celebrate a little more when we aren't so tired:)  For now, I will enjoy the fact that I have officially caught up with my slew of friends who have already turned 30:)

No comments:

Post a Comment